7.13.2014

NOTD - Map Print With New Digitally Customised ArtPro Nails!

Hey there lovely readers!

Okay, so I'm pretty excited about today's post about my favorite topic...nails! I'm sure it comes as no surprise when I say that polish is my first love, however a new innovation in the nail salon world has come to my attention recently...digitally customized nails. Have you ever seen a print that you adore, a favorite dress or a piece of art, & thought “Ooh, I'd love that on my nails!”?, I know I have & now this can actually be possible thanks to the ArtPro Nail Printers, which are slowly finding their way in to nail salons all over the UK!




This fab system, which can digitally print any image onto natural or synthetic nails, first came to my attention via Twitter, were I found myself chatting with the lovely Wendy of Inailz, who are the distributors of the digital printers in Ireland. I was intrigued by the concept of them & so when Wendy kindly offered to send some customized nails for me to try...how could I refuse?! When it came to picking what image I wanted, I had a hard time selecting however I find myself a bit obsessed with vintage map prints at the moment, I just love them, so I browsed Google Images for a print I liked, sent it to Wendy & voila....hello pretty Map Print nails!


Seriously, how bloomin fab do they look?! I could not stop staring at them, the design is stunningly eye catching & I was simply blown away by the gorgeous detail! I think its safe to say I was excited...




The nail kit contains a set of 20 artificial nails printed with your chosen design in various sizes, step by step instructions, a nail file, nail glue & stick on pads as well in case you don't wish to glue on the nails.


I love how the nails themselves are of a nice natural length that would not make everyday tasks hugely problematic. There are a range of sizes so finding a fit to your nail is very easy, you simply snap off the nail & stick or glue the nail onto the nail bed. Naturally when I finally had my nails on I went a bit snap happy...


What do you think? I am seriously obsessed with these, I cannot get enough & already want more! 
The nails themselves are very comfortable & can easily be filed down ,which I did after a few days to prolong the wear as I simply did not want to take them off! Topcoat can also be applied to preserve the design & add shine!


The ArtPro nail printers will hopefully be popping into many nail salons gradually, I honestly think they would do so well! 
However Inailz in Ireland, also offer these nail kits with your chosen design on their website. But fret not UK lovelies as ArtProNail now have a UK based website where you will also be able to order your own customized nails very soon! So definitely keep an eye out, I know I will be!

Thanks for reading lovelies! If you could have your own customized nails, what print would you choose?



Lotsa love to ya!

Disclaimer - * product featured was sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

2 comments:

  1. Are you telling me that I could have Christian Bale.....on my nails? That would be awesome. It's Annabella btw :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why hullo Mrs A! ;) Bwaha yes! I am happy to tell you that you can indeed have the divine Christian Bale or any other fine male specimen you can think of on your nails! ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo