7.19.2014

NOTD - Cute Disney Alien Nails!

Hello there lovely readers!

So looks like Summer's finally found us in the UK, hurrah! But with it seems to have also bought the occasional lightening rainstorm! It does make dressing rather problematic no? But the glorious weather could not have come at a better time with my partner in crime Ram & I hot footing it down to Brighton for a mini holiday this week was which was just incredible. It was our first time visiting & we have fallen in love with the place so much we're already planning on going back before summer is through! :)

Got a fun little mani to share with you today darlings featuring those cheeky little alien cuties from a certain Disney Pixar movie I'm sure you are all familiar with...here's a clue...”The Claaaaaaaaaaaw!”


Hehe whatchya think? Sometimes its nice to have some random fun on your nails ;) To create this mani I used two lovely pretties from Zoya, Muse & Tilda...


First lets just enjoy the stunning sparkly prettiness that is Zoya Muse please? Part of the Summer 2014 Bubbly Collection isn't it a BEAUT? Described by Zoya as a 'blue raspberry holographic fizz with a subtle vein of gold”...well...I won't even bother describing it further as that's pretty much spot on, I adore it!


For the aliens I used Zoya Tilda from the Summer 2014 Tickled collection. Its definitely an intriguing shade & not one I'd normally reach for but the bright creamy avocado green immediately brought to mind those cute little aliens from Toy Story so naturally...I couldn't resist whacking those little buggers on mah nails!


To create the aliens I just applied Tilda in a half moon on to the tips, before going in with a fine nail art brush & dotting tool dipped into the same polish to add the ears & antennas (is that what one would call those?!) For the eyes I used my Barry M nail art pens in white & black. Sealing it all with topcoat & that's it!


Hope you liked the mani lovelies! Enjoy your weekends & catch up soon!

Lotsa love to ya! 

Disclaimer - product featured was sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo