12.24.2014

Xmas NOTD - Snowflakes!

Hey lovely readers!

Before signing off for the holiday I thought I'd sneak in one last Xmas manicure! I hope you liked the ones that have been rolled out this year including a FestiveDotticure, Christmas Wreaths, Santa Claus Nails, Christmas Trees & Peek-a-boo Polar Bears. For my last Xmas mani I decided to go for some Snowflakes :)




For my base I used this absolutely beautiful polish from Loreal Color Riche, Divine Indigo. This is the first polish I've tried from the range & I am in love! Not just with the gorgeous indigo purple satin shade, but the formula & brush are great quality too.



I then grabbed my nail art brush & some white polish to create the snowflakes. You can totally have fun with all the different & intricate designs possible for snowflakes! Here I went for a straight horizontal line, then drew a cross on the middle of the line, before adding on smaller lines coming out (I know...that made no sense)



I wanted to add a bit more detail to my snowflakes so I used Barry M textured polish in Lady & went over the white polish making them a bit more sparkly & 3D looking.



For a final touch I added on a small blue rhinestone in the center off each snowflake before going over with the obligatory topcoat :) Done!



Thanks as always for reading my lovelies! Wishing you all a wonderful Xmas!

Lotsa love to ya!


2 comments:

  1. Those are lovely I hope you keep them on longer than one day so Santa can see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you my lovely! And yes indeedy I did! Too in love with that pretty purple! Hope you had a wonderful Xmas! Xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo