12.21.2014

Xmas NOTD - Peek-a-Boo Polar Bears!


Hello there lovely readers!

So seeing as we still have us a few days till the big Crimbo lets roll out another festive mani shall we? Today I have some cute Peek-a-boo Polar bears to share with you :)




Hehe something a bit different eh? I wanted to go for something with a sort of frosty vibe & what better than some cute polar bears!



To start off I applied two coats of an old favourite, Models Own Bloo Bloo, a lovely baby blue crème, so much love for this pretty pastel shade!



To create my cheeky polar bears I grabbed my nail art brush and some white polish to freehand the heads onto the tips of my nails, by basically drawing a rough circular shape, before using a dotting tool to add on the ears.



Then using a black nail art pen I added on a wee button nose & two eyes. You know me & my need/love for sparkle so for this mani I couldn't resist sprinkling on some pretty blue holographic hexagonal glitters before sealing with topcoat to finish! 

Though I do suggest waiting a few minutes unlike impatient moi who went straight in & resulted in dragging the black polish... :-/



Thanks as always for reading dolls! Keep sparkling!



Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo