5.22.2013

Need A Little Motivation? LUSH Liquid Eye Liner Review!

Hello there lovely readers!



Now we all need a little motivation every now & again right? And what better way than with a bit o' colour & a vibrant bright eye to pick ya up a tad? Enter at this point this gorgeous liquid eye liner from LUSH, whom I already adore for their fab fun bath products & they've ventured towards make up too! I really do love my eye liner so twas very excited to give this pretty a go which I was fortunate enough to receive in a goody bag from a blogger event a while back.




Firstly how adorable is that packaging with the teeny dropper bottle & little hand written label giving it a delightful Alice In Wonderland like feel? Motivation is one of a range of coloured liquid eye liners available & is a stunning vibrant two tone peacock blue green shade.



The eye liner comes with a thin brush & makes creating a fine line on the upper lid muchos easy & this liquid liner, which is creamy in consistency definitely glides across the lid nicely. 

The formula really is lovely & looking at the ingredients which include rose petal infusion, almond & jojoba oils I can see why.



The creaminess of the liner allows you to blend it if you want to for a more vibrant make up look, however I've been loving simply teaming it with my usual cat eye flick black eye liner for a hit of colour. Starting from the inner corner just draw your line, going along the upper lashline, applying it as thick you wish, till you reach the outer corner. A simple yet stand out eye make up look that's super fast & great if you're not in the mood to reach for the eye shadows.


Definitely a pretty little eye liner offering from LUSH & the colour is right up my street. I managed to get a whole day's wear & didn't experience any of that annoying transference of liner on the upper lid that's quite common in eye liners. There's only one downer for me though & a big one at that...& that's the price...a wince worthy £14.50! Ouch. Hmmm yeah...that be not so nice LUSH & is something that seriously needs working on please & thank you? Lets just hope the longevity of it makes it worth it...a year at least! ;)



Thanks for reading as always dolls! Have you tried LUSH's eye liners? What did you think?



Lots love to ya!




7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! Great colour and adorable packaging, not sure I'm brave enough to go for a blue eye liner though. Thank you for sharing Honey :)

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety & you are most welcome! Its a lovely colour & I'm such a sucker for cutesy packaging! Ooooh give it a go huny, if doing the whole lid is a tad daunting then adding a small touch of colour to the inner corners also looks lovely! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Usually I'm a black liner only kinda gal but this is really stunning! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too Rhi, I'm never without it! But am slowly veering towards more colours & this is such a fab alternative if you're not in the mood for eye shadow! xoxo

      Delete
  3. OMG this is so awesome! i have a golden one and i have to admit they are pretty awesome!

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew! Its a blinding colour isn't it? I absolutely adore blues/greens like this! I bet the gold one is just as stunning too, just wish they weren't so pricey! xoxo

      Delete
  4. wow, I've just reviewed another blue one but after seeing this, I may have to pick this one up next time!

    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo