1.16.2020

Christmas 2019 Nails!

Hey there lovely readers!

I completely forgot to post the nail art looks I rustled up this (or last now I guess) Christmas! I guess I've gotten so used to just posting on Instagram these days (@aysh_xox) that the blog takes more of back seat which saddens me! However I would like to have an online portfolio of my designs to look back on hence why I persevere with posting on here :)

I did 4 different looks for the festive season starting with some Snowflakes! I love doing this design because all snowflakes are different so you can do so many variations! I have actually done a step by step Snowflake tutorial HERE. After applying a pretty baby blue base, I used white polish to draw a cross with a vertical line through it. This is our snowflake! And for the details I just added some small dots & angled lines to make it resemble a snowflake. Finishing off with a pretty clear crystal in the centre.


Look number 2 leaves you in no doubt this is a festive mani haha! Some cute Santa Claus! This was my fav of the 4 & I got so many lovely comments on these. First paint the whole nail a nude pink shade. Then apply a red polish on the top half of the nail, add some glitter for sparkle! Next grab a white polish & dotting tool and apply a row of dots along the bottom edge of the red, around the sides of the nail and along the bottom for the white fur and santas beard! Add two black dots and a pink one for his eyes & nose :) On the little finger I did an accent with a santa jacket with belt and buckle.

For look number 3 I fancied more snowflakes, I told you I dig them haha! I mixed this one up with a cute Rudolph accent nail which as you can see couldn't be easier! Just a white nail with 2 drawn on antlers, dot eyes and of course a big red glittery nose! I went for red with the rest of the mani, half plain half with glitter & on the plain side I drew my snowflake. Hopefully this will give you an idea of how many different & fun ways you can do snowflakes!

And last but not least for my last look I managed to use up one of those green shades that I would probably never reach for at any other time of year as it was the perfect Grinch green! Then I went in with my dotting tool to create a fun candy cane vibe with alternate red & white dots bordering the nail. So easy!

And that was Christmas 2019. :) I hope you liked & thanks for reading!

Lots of love to you!


2 comments:

  1. These look awesome :-D I like border on the 4th - so candy cane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ananka! Haha yes! And its SO easy to do! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo