4.22.2013

NOTD - Two Tone Leopard Print wth Nails Inc...

Hello there lovely readers!



I found myself in the mood for some easy peasy quickie nail art yesterday so after umming & aaahing & pondering & google-ing I decided in the end to go for some leopard print nails again. I've had me a go with this design before HERE & I just love how quick & easy it is to create, plus it can be done in so many different colour combos, its definitely a design I don't think I'll ever tire of :) This time I decided to reach for some Nails Inc & went for two tone leopard print nails...





I opted for a nice pale pink & a 'greige' polish as I thought the two shades went really well together & both are Nails Inc offerings, Elizabeth Street & Porchester Square.



To start off I applied two coats of each polish on the nails, alternating between the two colours. Both polishes are lovely crème formulas, but you definitely do need two coats for opacity as one alone can be quite streaky.




Once the base was dry, using the polish brush I just dotted on random dots, fitting about 3-4 on to each nail, using the pink on the greige & vice versa




I actually couldn't find my models own nail art pen, it seems to have gone walkies, but no matter! I just dug out an old Rimmel liquid eye liner & used that to add the black brackets around each dot & extra detail to complete the leopard print




I still felt there was something lacking so decided to apply on top a nice thick coat of golden glitter in the form of Nails Inc Glamour Glitter, which gives the most delightful shimmery sparkly finish. Done!



 Thanks as always for reading. Hope you liked the leopard print nails dolls! Have you given this design a go?



Lotsa love to ya!

4 comments:

  1. Love this look! Looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Saf! You should give them a go, such a fun design! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Those are fabulous my dear - great colour combination :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much mumma scrubs! A tad obsessed with leopard prints at the mo, such quick & fun nail art! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo