8.17.2018

NOTD - Sea Blue & Baroque!

Hey there lovely readers!

Today I have such a stunning polish to share with you that's been getting A LOT of loving, its currently my absolute favourite & I've already worn it countless times these last few months which is practically unheard of for me! And the best part....? Its only £1.50 from Primark! Oh & did I mention that its MATTE?! Yup this glossy gal has turned a corner it seems...Aysh you okay hun?


But would you just look at this colour?!  Isn't it glorious?! This absolute stunner is Sea Green from Primark's Satin Matte range. I've always been a fan of good ol Primarni, I've found their beauty range a bit hit & miss but you can guarantee I've been utterly sold on their nail polish, not only do they now boast a wide selection of shades, but the formulas are fabulous quality for an absolute bargain!

Now this shade is actually one of their pricier end ones would you believe *laughs* Yup, the polishes usually retail for a gob-smacking 90p each & its not like you get a measly amount either, each bottle being a very generous 10.5ml in size. The Satin Matte range are a bit sleeker looking with their frosted bottles & golden lids which is what inspired me to go this way with the nail art look, I simply HAD to pair it with some pretty gold!

As you can see I went for some negative space on a couple of the nails, painting only half the nail before adding on some pretty gold nail tape. You can pick this up from eBay or Born Pretty Store (use my code TRUW10 for a discount!)

On the other nails I applied two coats of that divine Sea Green, the formula of which is lovely & smooth, before grabbing a pretty Baroque style pattern stamping plate & gold stamping polish (both also from Born Pretty Store) & stamped some pretty gold patterns on to the nail.

I actually applied some topcoat to the nails out of habit but they still kind of held their matte look as you can see. Ungh I just love this shade so much, I am definitely going to have to go for back ups! And at £1.50 each...I think I can treat myself to two...or three...or TEN.

Thanks for reading lovelies as always & moral of the story is basically get yourselves down to Primark & stock up on some shades asap, you won't regret it :)

Lota love to ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo