5.07.2016

NOTD - Dolly Mixture by True Brit London

Hello there my lovely readers!

If you follow my blog then I'm sure you're familiar with one of my favourite polish brands True Brit London.


I've shared a few of their beautiful polishes with you on HERE & my love for this British brand still goes strong. Everything about them appeals to my polish satisfaction needs, gorgeous packaging, divine formulas & most of all I adore the patriotic vibes of their collections, highlighting truly quintessential British vibes.


True Brit London have excitingly released some new pretty shades for Spring/Summer 2016 to add to their ever growing collections which I can't wait to share with you too. Take a looky...aren't they just completely SWOON worthy?


Ooooh decisions decisions...which one to try out first...twas a difficult one but I was in the mood for some sweet pinky goodness & *Dolly Mixture delivered on this perfectly!


Dolly Mixture is part of the Garden Party collection & is as the name suggests, the most delightfully sweet confectionery pink creme shade.


Here I've used two coats which applied beautifully, the formula is thick with the creme's however very easy to work with & you are left with a smooth glossy pretty pink mani almost gel like in its finish.


I decided to rock one of my Jamberry nail wraps as an accent with my Dolly Mixture nails & the Beverly Hills nail wrap went perfectly with it! 


I am utterly obsessed with these nail wraps which are a fab fun way to jazz up your mani's, available in over 300 different designs to choose from & have a longevity of 2 weeks.


They come in sheets of 18 wraps, enough for 2 manicure & 2 pedicures, or just use them all on your nails! I've written a full post on the Jamberry nail wraps HERE & you can purchase them via my website for just £15 HERE


I think Dolly Mixture would also look delightful with a white French tip, reminiscent of the sweet itself so will definitely try that out next time!


You can find True Brit London online for £12.50 a pop & you can also get 10% off your order using my code TRULY10. Keep posted for more swatches of the pretty new True Brit London polishes!

Thanks for reading!










Disclaimer - * products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo