10.19.2014

Halloween NOTD - Frankenstein Nails!

Hullo there lovely readers! 

Time for another Halloween mani my dears! I love this time of year so much as it gets the fun creative juices flowing plus it also allows me to get some good usage from those particular shades that to be honest with you, I wouldn't normally reach for, which is definitely the case with today’s mani...Frankenstein Nails!




Like I said, this particular shade of green is most definitely one of those 'out of my comfort zone' shades  however come Halloween time it couldn't be more perfect! These went down particularly well with the work colleagues I was even asked to do theirs! :)



The vibrant green base that starts off these Frankenstein print nails is courtesy of *Bad Apples Green Bramley polish, most definitely a bright eye catching limey green! I applied two coats, formula was lovely to work with smooth application.

Next I used this lovely dark green crème polish from Colour Club with a nail art brush to apply a triangular shaped patch to the tips.

Me being me I couldn't resist a spot of glitter & so applied some Orly's Monster Mash over the green to jazz it up, which is from their Halloween collection a few years back so I couldn't not use it! Monster Mash is a stunningly unique mixture of green, gold & holographic bar, hex & micro glitters, insanely gorgeous!


I then used a nail art brush & some black polish to create the Frankenstein-esque stitches along each nail to complete the design.


Finish with a thick coat of topcoat of course & you're done! :) Hope you liked the Frankenstein inspired mani dolls! Thanks for reading as always!

Lotsa love to ya!

Disclaimer - * products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo