11.05.2018

NOTD - Magnetic Galaxy Nails

Hey there lovely readers!

As its Guy Fawkes aka Bonfire night this week I simply had to share this beautiful polish with you as I found it rather apt for the occasion don't you agree?


I always forget how much I ADORE magnetic polishes until I rediscover them again. I picked up a few Chameleon Cat Eye Magnetic polishes from a recent Born Pretty Store haul after seeing some stunning swatches, as well as buying the magnet also so I could have me some cosmos galaxy cat eye nails myself & oh boy they did not disappoint....aint it purdy?

Talk about Galaxy Nails made easy! I received so many compliments whilst wearing this polish & they could not be EASIER to use!

To achieve the best results from these magnetic polishes its best to apply them over black polish as that really brings out the true magnetic pigment effect.

This stunner goes by the name Astral Realm which as you can see is a gorgeous purple toned magnetic which transitions to a stunning fushia pink and green shift at certain angles...

After applying one coat of black polish, go in with one coat of your magnetic shade. Apply the polish until the black is covered & then whilst still wet, hover your magnet over the polish until the effect comes through, usually around 10 seconds is enough.

Be careful not to hit the wet polish with the magnet, yes I did this a couple *cough* many *cough* times. Positioning the magnet at alternate angles will give a different effect, have a play around!

Going with the galaxy/night sky theme I then grabbed a thin nail art brush & some white polish & added a simple star to each nail before finishing with topcoat. Simples!

You can buy these stunning cat eye magnetic polishes and magnet online from Born Pretty Store for a super affordable price where you can also get an extra 10% off using my code TRUW10, so what are you waiting for? Go go go! 

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo