11.12.2018

Meebox Review - August 3rd Birthday Pool Party Box!

Hello there lovely readers!

Today I have another Meebox review to share with you. I've blogged about a few of these delightful little box o' nail treats already which you can check out HERE. This time it is the August box (yes its a bit late!) we will be exploring & FYI I also have a bit of an exciting update regarding this fabulous nail service that I have become a huge fan of at the end of this post!


August saw Meebox celebrating their 3rd birthday so in honour of the occasion they threw together the fabulous Pool Party inspired box crammed with a very generous eight products so I was super happy to snap this one up! And what treats lay within? Well lets see shall we?

Starting with the nail art goodies, the Pool Party box included some stunning NCLA nail wraps which have a distinctive oceanic vibe to them in design. 

Also included was a sachet of super fun neon hexagon glitter from Charlies Nail Art Store, a dual ended nail art tool from Born Pretty Store, one end being a cutesy little stamper & the other a sponge for gradients/ombre's & last but not least a cute Pool Party Summer themed stamping plate! Plenty to play with! 

Of course my favourite part is the polishes! I think one of my nail swatch sticks went AWOL so I only had three on which I could show you swatches, soz about that peeps! But anyhoo the shades you receive in the Pool Party box are seriously dreamy. Two come from the brand IZ Beauty, Forget Me Not, a pretty periwinkle blue/lilac & Eternally Emerald, a divine green holo.

The other two shades include Barry M Dragonfruit, which is a scrummy bubble gum pink creme and one of my all time FAVOURITE brands ever, A-England. This box features the shade Puck A Fairy, the most stunning turquoise blue holo shimmer. 

Of course I couldn't wait to use these divine polishes in a nail art look, I recreated my Valentines nail art look HERE using all of the shades, using the two holo's on alternate nails & then freehanding the lotus like blooms using the creme shades.

Do excuse the rather odd looking pointer finger there my dears...I suffered a tragic breakage so had to resort to using some temporary talons! FYI the Primark £1 range of false nails is friggin AMAZING for this purpose & I plan to pick up more when passing through next as they are perfect for situations like this! 

All the polishes included in Meebox are such great quality & applied beautifully! I can't wait to try out the NCLA nail wraps at some point...something tells me they'll look fab paired with that Barry M pink actually...

Now I mentioned an exciting update with Meebox at the start of this post, well my dears the fab news is that Meebox is no longer a subscription only service but a full blown online store! 

So this means that you can actually now purchase ALL of the Meebox's that have come to pass! How amazing is that? I know I was gutted at having missed a couple but now I can have them all & so can you! Simply head on over to the website, fill up that cart & treat yo self! :)

Thanks as always for reading, until next time!

Lotsa love to ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo