11.22.2018

NOTD - Sweet Candy Florals

Hey there lovely readers!

Y'all know I dig my florals muchly & I have a sweet floral freehand look for you today which is actually the manicure that I wore for my birthday but forgot to share but I was so in love with how it turned out that I didn't want to take it off!


For my base I decided to use the gorgeous pink polish I received in the August Pool Party Meebox, Barry M Dragonfruit. This is a scrummy vibrant pink creme & I was itching to use it in a nail art look!

Two coats applied beautifully & smoothly for a glossy opaque finish.

For my florals I grabbed a fine nail art brush & using a red polish, a light pink & a bright fuschia pink, I went ahead & just drew my flowers in a lotus type manner I guess just by applying thin sharp strokes for the petals, overlapping & alternating between the three shades until I was happy!

For definition I added some black & white spots to the centres of my blooms before grabbing some green nail polish to add on the leaves.

Finish with topcoat for the extra glossy finish. This is honestly one of my favourite ways of doing florals I've found, just going in with color & brush strokes & hoping for the best haha!

Thanks as always for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo