11.12.2017

NOTD - Warm Lace

Hello there lovely readers!

Today I have another nail art design I created for this months Instagram nail art challenge I always love to partake in, these are hosted by the fab Clairestelle8 FYI & are always so much fun to do! Every month there are weekly themes for us nail art addicts to create a design for. Come find me on @aysh_xox :) Anyhoo the theme next to come up for this month was Lace.




I wanted to freehand a white lace pattern onto a warm duochrome base as I really feel white pops so stunningly on duochrome's especially!




Still keeping in with the Autumnal tones, for my base here I've used not one but two polishes, True Brit London's First Class & Models Owns Pinky Brown.





First Class is a really gorgeous rich purple toned burgundy with pretty pearlescent shimmer running through. I am a huge fan of this brands gorgeous polish range, do have look at some of the other stunning shades on offer by them HERE.



Pinky Brown was from the amazing Beetlejue collection by Models Own donkeys ago, which I loved & is the most stunning shimmery red/pink & amber/brown duochrome. 



I applied First Class on one side of the nail & Pinky Brown on the other, merging the two shades together in the centre to form a sort of gradient, However looking at it now, the shades are so similar in family that you can't actually notice the gradient...bwahaha  tragic fail there I guess...oh well you win some you lose some! 


Once my base was dry I grabbed my fine nail art brush & some white polish & went to creating this lace like pattern on top of the duochrome just using some imagery I found online.


Once done with my design I applied topcoat, annoyingly I was a bit too impatient thus there was a slight dragging in areas, grrr! But lets just pretend that didn't happen...O_o




Despite that I'm chuffed with how the design came out, almost henna like in its look! Hope you like too lovelies, till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo