4.07.2017

NOTD - Golden Chrome Nails with Jamberry Nail Wraps & Champagne

Hi there lovely readers!

Chrome nails were a BIG trend last year & still going strong. I'm sure you've seen the Youtube & IG videos showing how to achieve this metallic look using the magical pot of powder. However a lot of these chrome powders seem to only work with gel polish & I've yet to try them myself, but I've ordered a pot to play with from Born Pretty Store that supposedly works with regular polish so I will report back! In the meantime I'm finding easier means to get me some chrome metallic goodness on my mani's with a little help from Jamberry nail wraps & Models Own.



You may remember me mentioning Jamberry a few times on HERE, the brand launched in the UK last year after huge success across the pond in both Oz & the states. The nail wraps come in an array of designs & finishes & all you need is a bit of heat to apply them & you have a stunning mani that lasts up to 2 weeks on the hands & even longer on the toes. NO topcoat, no base coat, no chipping. I actually haven't worn polish on my toes for a good six months as Jamberry is ALL I wear now, my current pedi was applied a month ago & still going strong!


Anyhoos I also love to use the wraps as accents on my manicures, its a fab way to use them if you don't want to go for a full on wrap manicure, have a peek at the website HERE to see just how many different stunning designs can be found! I was in the mood for gold so here's what I came up with...


Jamberry offer such a stunning collection of metallic finish wraps, I couldn't decide on just one so here I've used the Silver & Grey Stripe wrap on my pointer finger & the Gladiator wrap on the ring finger, which is a divine art deco like gold design on top of a marble print background.


As you can see, they also apply really well on short nails! My nubbins were a bit shorter in length when I did this mani yet found no problems applying the wraps. You can read my more in depth post on how to apply Jamberry wraps HERE. For my polish choices I've gone for one of my favourites, Models Own Champagne, a pretty pale gold foil, which I applied on my middle & pinkie fingers.


Not stopping there, to give the mani a final edgy finish I applied a bit of silver crackle effect polish from Models Own again to only a part of the polished nails by swiping across the tips.


Finish with top-coating the polished nails & thats it! Striking metallic foil fingers ready to rock! Jamberry wraps are £15 for a pack that will give you two mani's & two pedi's or just lots of accent nails! They can be purchased via a Jamberry consultant which yours truly happens to be! If you'd like to purchase then simply get in touch by popping me an email, details in my bio up on the top left or leave a comment with your email addy :)

Thanks for reading!


Lotsa love to ya!



2 comments:

  1. This mani looks gorgeous. I was sent a jamberry sample pack & still haven't got around to using it. If it was as beautiful as this one I may have though!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you as always for your lovely comments Vicky, they make my day! :) Oooo I really do recommend hun! Like I said Jamberry are ALL I wear on my toes now, they last absolutely ages, I think you would love them! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo