7.19.2016

Klenspop Bunny 3 Color Violet Circle Lens Review!

Hello there lovely readers!

Obligatory “wooo is it hot enough for ya folks?!” Apparently it was hotter than Hawaii in the UK today...heck I'm down for that! I know I should be grateful for the glorious invention that is A/C, but I think the office got a bit overexcited with the settings thus inside it was rather north pole like in its temperature confusing the delicate senses a tad! O_o

So another day, another contact lens review for you my dears! Is it weird that I've always wanted purple pixie eyes? As you know I love switching up my eye colour & as much as I enjoy the greens, greys & blues, I've always been curious to try some more fun & unusual shades.


Thank to my lovely chums at Klenspop I don't need to rely on Snapchat filters to rock me some purple peepers anymore with a little help from the *Bunny 3 Colour Violet Lenses.


As with all Klenspop lenses you'll receive your contacts in their funky fun packaging that I just love & which includes not just the lenses but also a case to store them in & mini tweezers for safe & easy shifting of the lenses. 


I noticed straight away that the Bunny 3 Color Violet lenses were much smaller than the previous circle lenses I've tried from Klenspop. Here is a quick breakdown of the lenses details:

Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Basic Curve: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water content: 38%
Manufacturer: Lenspop

On to the trying & testing! I couldn't wait to give these a go so here is an obligatory 'before' pic of my natural eyes...


And now with the Bunny 3 Color Violet Lenses...


Omfrreeekinngggaaahfn....pretty much sums up how I feel about these. I was worried that with my naturally very dark eyes the violet wouldn't show up so well but I couldn't have been more wrong & I absolutely LOVE the finish these give.


As mentioned before due to the smaller graphic diameter of these lenses there is not a huge amount of enlargement of the irises but that doesn't bother me at all, I really adore the natural & delicate look.


The colour itself is gorgeous, a mix of lilacs, violet & brown. One observation I noticed actually, I don't know if you can tell but there seems to be a few more strokes of brown in the left lens? Unless its just me but again I didn't mind that additional coincidental touch of randomness!


On to comfort of wear, as always I've found Klenspop lenses to be super comfortable. Again, maybe this could be due to the smaller diameter but I did find my eyes started to feel a bit dry a lot quicker than with the previous lenses, but eye drops helped with that. But I would definitely wear these for a shorter length of time than the others.


Its no secret that Klenspop is my favourite supplier of lenses. Quick shipping, you'll get your lenses in around a week which is fab. The prices are great too, I believe these ones are currently on sale at $7 which is a bargain!


You can find these lenses plus so many more on the Klenspop website. Do have a gander at my previous Klenspop lens reviews HERE to see some of the other colours/designs available.

Thank for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!



Disclaimer - * products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo