6.16.2016

Dove Love...

Hello there lovely readers!

Dove is one of those classic brands that, for me, always delivers well. To this day the infamous Dove soap is the only soap mumma bear will purchase, their body care products are wonderfully moisturising & the shampoos always leave my locks feeling lush. Speaking of hair they also happen to be the makers of my current favourite hair product, the Pure Care Dry Oil (RRP £9.99).


Much like facial oils, hair oil was another product that I only recently incorporated into my care routine & boy is me & mine hair glad for it! Used correctly, adding a drop or two of hair oil to your routine can help keep those locks luscious & healthy looking.


What I love about the Dove Pure Care Oil, which contains African Macadamia oil, is not only the DIVINE scent but the finish it gives my hair. Just one pump is all I need for my long locks & I simply rub the product between my hands to warm, then run through the length adding extra attention to the ends. After applying my hair is left smooth, sleek, visibly shinier, smelling divine & all without being weighed down. WIN.


Dove have also recently added some newbies to their range of antiperspirants titled *Soft Feel. For this range Dove has partnered with renowned global fragrance house Givaudan to produce a collection of products with a luxurious yet delicately feminine fragrance of musk & amber which I adore.


Available as both roll on (RRP £2.39) & spray (RRP £2.99/70ml & £3.79/125ml) formulations, both include Dove's signature ¼ moisture cream that makes their products a pleasure to use. The whole Dove range including both hair & body products can be found in most supermarkets & chemists. I definitely have strong love for Dove! Thanks for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!



Disclaimer - * products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo