2.07.2016

A Good Nights Kip In A Jar - Temple Spa's Repose Aromatherpy Resting Cream

Hey there my lovely readers,

So here's the dealio...I like sleep...A LOT. Who doesn't?! Kipping is important to me & if there was an Olympic sport for napping I'd be a gold medalist. If for whatever reason I find myself struggling with having a decent nights sleep be it health, work, stress related then I mourn the loss greatly!  Discovering a product that promises to help aid with this & not just that but encourage relaxation & rest then I am all over it...thus let me introduce you to the delightful 'duvet for the skin that is Temple Spa'sRepose Aromatherapy Resting Cream


TempleSpa is brand I was introduced to at an event & intrigued me with its philosophy of combining spa aromatherapy with skincare to create a range of luxurious products that promise to replenish & revive. Being an avid fan of spa-ing & facials this concept definitely appealed & if I could gain such results from the comfort of home then even better! I've had the pleasure of trying out a few of their products lately, one being this little pot of loveliness which has impressed me greatly.


The Repose Aromatherapy Resting Cream is a lusciously rich formula containing plant extracts, anti-oxidants & a heavenly infusion of essential oils including Frankincense & Lavender to name a couple, creating a sensuously soothing & calming aroma. If you are a fan of herbal spa scents then you will love this too.


The cream functions as both a day & night cream, but I've only been using this in the evenings when I am in need of some extra pampering. As mentioned the formula is rich however does not feel overly thick or greasy at all, instead gliding like silk on to the skin, leaving my skin feeling cashmere soft.


After completing the obligatory evening skincare steps, makeup removal, cleansing, face oil etc, I then introduce this as the last step of the ritual. A little goes a long way, I like to dot the cream onto the face, then slowly massage it in, focusing on the temple areas so it feels like I'm almost giving myself a mini facial treatment before bed. I also make sure to inhale those soothing scents whilst doing so.


I'll be honest with you, I'm quite the cynical person & was ready to think this cream to be yet another gimmicky product however, after using it & experiencing some of the most lushest sleepy times I've had in a long time...well. I am in LOVE & I can understand now why Temple Spa products are so praised. 


The Repose Aromatherapy Cream retails for £39. You can find the Temple Spa range in Harrods, Selfridges and online. Definitely a brand worth checking out, I know I would definitely be happy to be gifted some Temple Spa! 

Thanks as always for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo