7.20.2015

Pretty Bling from Cheap Frills!

Hello there my lovely readers!

I hope your weeks gotten off to a good start! Truly did not want to return to work after a blissful weekend spent with family on Saturday for Eid, followed by a divine day perusing my favourite place on Earth, Brighton! I got to meet up with the lovely Jayne whilst there also which was the cherry on top of an ace weekend :)

Just one of the many wonderful things I love about the world of Twitter (come find me @Aysh_tmb) is it often brings you into contact with many incredibly talented independent jewellery businesses that I wouldn't know existed otherwise.


I've already become addicted to a number of boutiques which produce some stunning pieces. One that I have a soft spot for in particular is Cheap Frills, which is run by the lovely Georgie, who actually resides in Brighton the lucky thing, not jelly at all, & has such a delightful selection of pretty vintage bling. I thought I'd share with you beauts a few bits & bobs I've picked up from this store which has become a firm fav of mine...


One of the first items I ever purchased after having a browse through all the delightful wares on offer was this adorable golden bee & amber stone necklace...isn't it so puuuurdy?


First things first though I absolutely adored how the necklace came packaged when it arrived. Each piece is parceled inside a cute paper bag & sealed with wax & a Cheap Frills stamp embossment which I thought to be so quaint & its little touches like this that really endear me to a product!


The necklace itself is exceptionally pretty with the delicate gold chain, intricately detailed solid bee pendant & the pretty amber heart stone to complete the whole piece. Now in reality bees actually scare the beejesus (pun totally intended...sorry) out of me. However in jewellery form...no such problems. Weird.


Another couple of pieces I couldn't resist hauling a little later on were these super cute silver arrow earrings & swallows nest necklace which came with it. These pretty items of bling have all gotten a lot of usage!


Lovely right?  I definitely urge you to check out Cheap Frills if you're looking for pretty cameo jewellery & accessories. I already have my eye on the Oxblood Vintage Cocktail Ring! Unfortunately I don't think the Bee & Amber necklace is available any more (I did get it a while back!) however Georgie is forever introducing new equally stunning pieces & FYI there's always some fab bling around Halloween time so defo worth keeping an eye out!

Thanks as always for reading lovelies! Till next time.

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo