7.09.2015

NOTD - Heirlom by True Brit London

Hello there my lovely readers! 

So the time has come to share with you the final polish from the brand True Brit London! I hope you've been enjoying these shades as much as I've had swatching them! As mentioned, its definitely a case of saving the best till last as this one is pretty special. Without further ado, here is the simply divine Heirloom from the Luxury Collection...


Luxurious indeed *swooooooons* what did I tell you? Its a stunner right? And being a huge fan of pretty much EVERYTHING rose gold this is definitely a winner for moi & a must have shade for my fellow rose gold lovers! 


Heirloom is another beautiful metallic foil like Knightsbridge, however this little gem has the loveliest delicate Rose Gold hue running through it, resulting in a truly elegant looking manicure. The pretty pink champagne like shade is one that would suit all skin tones.


Application was lovely over the Caviar Base Coat & you could actually get away with just one coat, however you know me! Two coats left a gorgeously opaque mirror like finish. 


I can never resist adding a little something extra to my mani's but didn't want to draw the focus away from the Rose Gold prettiness, so applied a sparkly teardrop gem to the ring finger from Charlie's Nail Art store, isn't it lovely? With just the right amount of sparkle to satisfy my magpie tendencies, it adds a lovely touch of 3D glamour to a mani, j'adore!


With foils, you can normally forgo the topcoat, but for longevity I like to apply it anyway. Plus the True Brit London Gloss Topcoat is a thick formula, making it perfect for sticking on gems & charms! You do need to be patient with this topcoat & let it dry fully before carrying out your day to day activities!


So there you have it! Four delightful offerings from True Brit London; Cream Tea, Knightsbridge, Lady Penelope & Heirloom. Overall I thinks its obvious my thoughts on this new brand to hit the nail polish world. Not only am I impressed with the quality of the polishes, but I simply love the innovative & quintessentially British themes incorporated within the collections making it a unique, fun & interesting range. I do love a pretty bottle too so packaging gets a big thumbs up!          


The True Brit London polishes are all 6-free formula, so no harsh chemicals plus include goodness in the form of Vitamin E, Elderflower & Rose Extract. You're definitely getting high quality here without the hefty price tag. I'm excited to see some new collections have been added to the range which can all be found & purchased online for £12.50. If you use my code Truly10 you can get an extra 10% off, so what are you waiting for dolls? 

Thanks as always for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!  

Disclaimer - * products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo