4.27.2014

OOTD & NOTD - Daisy Daisy...

Hello lovely readers!

Yesterday we were blessed with some glorious weather & ’twas spent doing one of my favourite pastimes, partaking in afternoon tea delights with much cake eating, tea drinking & catching up with my lovely blogger pals Saf & Fei who popped down to Windsor to visit. We do love our afternoon teas, we do ;)


My addiction to florals will never die & I adore the daisy print on this dress which I teamed with with my usual black tee & leggings combo as well as my fav black & cream Westwood-esque peeptoe heels.


I love finding nail-spiration wherever I can & this dress was no exception, once I saw that pretty print I thought yup, I'd like me some daisy's on my nails too...


For my daisy nails I started off with a base of No7 Betty Blue, which incidentally I also found at a car booty for a couple of squids! Betty Blues is a beautiful deep navy blue with a lovely shimmer thanks to the presence of teeny tiny blue glitters mixed in. Here I've done two coats.


Then for my daisy's I dug out my Barry M Nail Art Pen in white & drew on about 3 daisy's on to each nail before adding a gold dot in the centre of each using Models Own 25 Carat Gold, then finishing off with a coat of topcoat.


One of my missions in the upcoming weeks is to tackle my jewellery stash. I've been saying it for ages but its something that really needs doing as I have so many pieces gathering dust that need loving! These pretty above knuckle rings are from Kukee, a super cute online jewellery boutique from which I've ordered some lovely pieces a few times & definitely worth checking :) 

Thanks as always for reading. Hope you liked the daisy themed post my lovelies! Are you a fan of car bootys?



Lotsa love to ya!

4 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much lovely! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, your nails are always adorable :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweety! So glad you like! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo