4.23.2014

NOTD - Essie On A Silver Platter

Hello there lovely readers!

Hope you're having a good week! Despite its delightful shortness I'm still feeling the tiredness today & my remedy for this? A good dose of SPARKLE to revive oneself again, so that's what I've got to share with you today & boy my loves what a sparkle it is! Behold...Essie's On A Silver Platter...

Grab your sunnies to protect those eyes, is that a cracker of a polish or what? I was innocently walking through Boots with the sole intention of picking up lunch ONLY I promise...then my polish radar kicked in big time...I could not ignore...& imagine my surprise when it lead me directly to the Essie counter, one which I tend to stroll right past! However this sparkling pretty drew me like the proverbial moth to a flame, so yup, away it came home with me!


I think On A Silver Platter is one of those polishes, you either love it or hate it, I definitely enjoy it greatly, its just so unique & different to anything I own. Despite its name, On A Silver Platter is a gorgeous pale gold polish made up of finely milled glitter which then has a major twist with the presence of stunning large holographic blue glitters mixed in. Dazzling!


Definitely got a bit snap happy with this one but the sparkle, specially from those blue glitter holos just makes me swoon. Here I've applied to coats for a nicely opaque finish which I've topped with a thick coat of topcoat to smooth out the rough glitter surface.


On A Silver Platter is from Essie's 2013 Encrusted Treasures collection which also includes another stunner, Lots Of Lux, which has now sneaked its cheeky way on to my wish list as well! But I DID use my Boots points to pick this up so feel no guilt whatsoever...may do the same for the other one ;)



Nothing like a spot o' sparkle to lift ones spirits :) Thanks for stopping by as always lovelies! Are you a fan of Essie?



Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo