3.05.2019

Easter NOTD - GoT Dragon Eggs ft Prism Polish Viserion

Hey there lovely readers,

So countdown is in motion for the final season of Game of Thrones...who else is excited?! I'm sure it comes as no surprise that yours truly is a fan. I am in equal parts over the moon excited for the new season but also devastated that it will all be coming to an end soon! How will we cope?! 

In honour of the occasion & also because Easter just happens to be around the corner, I thought it apt to recreate some Dragon Eggs nails using a very special polish!


I always love it when makeup brands release collections inspired by my favourite shows, but for me in particular it is ESPECIALLY when nail polish brands jump on that bandwagon, then my interest is definitely peaked! I only wish more would do so.

I actually only discovered that Prism Polish had a trio of polishes inspired by Daenerys's Dragons through Meebox (thanks babes!) when I received a bottle of Drogon in the Wild Thing themed box. Needless to say I hotfooted it over to Prism Polish ASAP but alas I only managed to snap up a wee bottle of Viserion as Rhaegal had sold out! Sad times! :(

But oh how pretty Viserion is! This one was the holo out of the collection & a simply stunning pale gold/silver linear holo, perfect for its namesake & I knew immediately what sort of nail art I'd be doing with this baby haha! 

I actually have a Dragon Egg Step by Step Tutorial on my blog, so do go have a peek at that so that you can recreate this look too! Its not as hard as it may seem, all you need is a fine nail art brush.

To create the pattern itself I used A England Puck A Ferry, a really pretty turquoise blue holo & for a bit of added detail I added a few dots of green glitter from ILNP (sorry can't remember the name of this shade!)

Finish with topcoat & you have yourself nails fit for a Khaleesi! Now to get on with a mega GoT marathon before April ;) Hope you liked the mani babes & let me know if you give it a go! Thanks for reading as always!

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo