3.03.2015

NOTD - One Of A Kind by Polish Alcoholic

Hello lovely readers!

I have such a beautiful polish to share with you today my lovelies, not only is the polish itself oh so pretty, but the bottle is just utterly swoon worthy. Behold...One Of A Kind by Polish Alcoholic.





<insert heart eye emoji> One Of A Kind is a pretty special polish, not only was it created by the talented Sabrina aka Polish Alcoholic, who makes her own range of indie polishes (seriously how awesome to make your own polish) but this little gem was a Limited Edition, so when I won a bottle in a giveaway a while back you can imagine how ecstatic I was!



Could we just stop for a moment & admire the simply divine bottle this polish comes housed in? Encrusted with real Swarovski crystals along the front, that sparkle so prettily, I don't think I own a bottle of polish as stunning as this!



On to the polish itself, One Of A Kind is a lovely off white milky base with a very delicate pink & blue opalescent shimmer running through it. Its formula is sheer, so a few coats is required for an opaque finish, here I've used 3.



This is the sort of polish that can be used alone or on top of another to give a new twist to an otherwise ordinary shade, I can't wait to try this over other colours.



Not that it really needed it but I have developed a fondness for all things pearl of late, so applied these pretty gems in a sort of floral pattern on to the nail, with a large stone surrounded by smaller pearl petals before finishing with topcoat :)



Thanks for reading as always!



Lotsa love to ya!



2 comments:

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo