9.10.2013

NOTD - House Of Holland Press On Nails by Elegant Touch

Hello there lovely readers! 

Today sees this ol' blogger become another year older *wails*...my mission to discover NeverNeverLand continues...Keeping things nice & mellow this year with a few get together's here & there with friends which will be lovely. Tis also a good time to reflect on where life seems to be leading me at the mo & other than thinking that mayhap I should really get my shiz together & do all those grown up things i.e. marriage, babies etc. I can't help but feel pretty content with things right now. I'm hoping to start off with making a few changes career wise which is both exciting & terrifying so looking forward to seeing what the next year shall bring!

Things have been so crazed of late that I've not had a chance to do some birthday themed nails! No matter though as I've actually been wanting to share these fabulous new nail offerings from Elegant Touch with you which I was kindly sent recently & were pretty perfect as I was rushed for time yet wanted something funky on my nails & boy do these deliver!




Elegant Touch have excitingly teamed up with hot London designer Henry Holland who has decided to branch out into the world of nails & created a fab range of press on nails incorporating House of Holland's playful personality with some great & fun designs.

I absolutely love the different & quirky designs available of which there are 9 in total & especially love the fact that there are a few stiletto shapes incorporated too which is a nail shape I've been wanting to try for ages!


I decided to give the Tweed set a whirl because well...ya know, I wanted something subtle & application couldn't be easier. Each set comes with 24 nails in different sizes, nail file, glue & instruction leaflet. Once I had my nails all lined up neatly in a row like little soldiers I just applied a thin coat of glue onto the nail before sticking on the falsie, holding down for a few seconds to secure in place.


POW! Psychedelic enough for ya?! Bwaha! I must confess that I DID file them down a wee bit because as you can tell, I have quite thin fingers, so at risk of looking more madame Medusa witchy rather than sophisticated lady yet still keeping the trendy stiletto tip, a bit of filing was required. Other than that though I absolutely love them & they were also a huge hit at work!


I love how Elegant Touch & House of Holland have incorporated stiletto & oval shapes with these fun & unique designs, creating something really different from other press on nails out there & bang on trend. There's definitely something for everyone, I've already got my eye on the Classy Nude, Get Nailed & Heart Breaker sets...heck I just want them all!


Thanks as always for reading lovelies! The House Of Holland Nails by Elegant Touch will be available from this month at most Boots & Superdrug's priced at £7-£8.99 . Have you tried these? Which design is your fav?



Lotsa love to ya!

Disclaimer - product featured was sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo