9.27.2013

NOTD - Cherry Blossoms on Chester Square...

Hello there lovely readers!

Thought I'd throw up a quick post (don't worry not literally of course, you can come closer) before heading off on my travels this Sunday where the blog will be getting some quiet time for a wee while & tomorrow will no doubt be filled with last minute crazed panic packing that is always inevitable with moi! o_O




One of the many things I love about this time of year is the warm berry tones that come out in abundance & is something I always associate with fall. So in these months I'm often reaching for those divine deep burgundy, wine shades for my nails & I've used one such shade, the supremely gorgeous Nails Inc Chester Square in this recent mani I did.

At the moment I'm loving doing two accent nails on my mani's instead of one, not sure why that is. Just another one of my extremely odd acts of randomness I suppose ;) Nails Inc's Chester Square is such a perfect autumn shade, the dark brown red gloss is just gorgeous, such a schmexy shade! Here I've applied two coats on all bar the middle & ring accent fingers where I just did some chevron tips.


As always with Nails Inc polishes the quality was fab with easy application & great formula which dries to such a lovely glossy finish. I just love how dark & vampy it is, almost like blood but in a total non-creepy way if that makes sense? Hmm. Okay...moving on...*cough*

To add to the mani I used these pretty & delicate nail art stickers & stick on jewels which I picked up in Savers of all places would you believe for just a couple of squids! I love using nail stickers as they are such a quick & easy way to create pretty nails! Using a pair of tweezers I just placed a few cherry blossom florals along the tips before sticking on the jewel at the center.


Slick of topcoat to seal & that's it! An Autumn friendly manicure at your service! Hope you liked the mani dolls, thanks as always for stopping by! See you soon!



Lotsa love to ya!


4 comments:

  1. These nails are so gorgeous, I love the red contrast again the beautiful jewels - you are the queen of nail art aysh!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Sophie! *blushes* you're such a sweetheart thank you! :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful nails hun, I wouldn't have the patience to do that! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chlo! Hehe it's honestly so easy! That's the beauty of nail art stickers, just stick them on any old way & hey presto! ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo