12.06.2019

Halloween Nails!

Hello there lovely readers!

Very late posting this (a couple of months eeep!) but here are the nail art looks for Halloween I rustled up this year. Rather than post each individually I thought I'd just bunch them all together in one blog post for some easy to read inspo :)

So without further ado lets get spooky!

Look number 1 was actually a recreation of an old design of mine! I did skeleton bones a few years ago so I knew I wanted to recreate this fun look with the 3D jewel heart element & I love how it came out! I used a black polish as my base, this is Illamasqua Creator which also has teeny silver glitters in it making it a boujie black! I then used a fine brush & white polish to draw on my ribcage & pelvic bones before adding the red heart shaped rhinestone to finish! 


Next up we have a Witchy look, rather than do a look with hats & broomsticks I decided instead to go more mythical & imagine what sort of mani a witch would rock featuring ethereal crescent moon & star elements. So I went for this mix of nude & dark & I dig it so much. On the nude nails I freehanded some magical beads & the dark nails I added a coat of deep turquoise glitter & a mythical stone.

Look number 3 was my favourite out of the bunch. Every year I like to do a blood design so this time I went for a white base which REALLY made the blood drops stand out. I also used some red stones which bled a little after adding topcoat but it kinda added to the gore effect so I wasn't mad. As you can see for my accent nail I went for some Vampire fangs to complete the look. These are easier to create than you may think! Simply paint the whole nail red, apply black to the middle section & then add the fangs/teeth using a fine nail art brush & white polish along the red lips making the centre ones larger than the others.

Up next is another fav naturally as it involves Cats! Here I've used a vibrant green base and then added on my peeking kitty faces on to the tips using black polish. Simply paint a half moon on to the tips & add 2 triangles on top for the ears & 2 dots for the eyes, with a thin line for the pupil. I also added on a green gemstone as I was feeling a bit extra.

Look number 5 is probably one of the easiest, Scary Googly Eyes! Start with a dark base, I went for a dark almost black purple. Then just add as many pairs of white dots you can squeeze in, I managed about 4. Then use different colours for the eyes before finishing with a tiny black dot for the pupil. On the little finger I drew on a wee little ghost for a fun little accent!

My 6th Halloween look was actually in honour of the new Maleficent 2 movie that came out! I couldn't resist doing a design using purple and greens with an accent & I love how this came out. That purple by the way is A England Avalon & probably one of my FAVOURITE purples ever, it is literally the perfect Cadbury's purple... LOVE.

And last but certainly not least, for my final look I went for some gory Graveyard Tombstones with green slime! Just paint the whole nails grey, freehand your RIPs & stone cracks, then use a bright green for the slime at the cuticles!

Phew I really was on a roll this Halloween! I hope you like these looks too & get some inspo for the spooky season next year! Now to start getting festive! I have one or two ideas already so stay tuned!

Thanks as always for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!



2 comments:

  1. Better late than never! These looks fab, I love your nail art :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Ananka, that means so much! SO glad you like :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo