7.09.2018

NOTD - Peony and Mirage by For Your Nails Only

Hey there lovely readers!

Today I have another wee nail polish haul to share with you in which I picked up a couple more For Your Nails Only shades that I had my eye on to add to my collection :)


I have previously blogged about Sharon's beautiful polishes HERE & if you caught those posts then you'll know how much I adore her little bottles of magic which she makes herself. Oh that truly would be the dream wouldn't it, to make ones own polishes! Well never say never but until then I'm more than happy to support the indie businesses as much as I can.

The two new additions to my nicely growing collection Include one thermal & one super holo this time, both of which Sharon does very well & go by the names Peony & Mystic respectively.

Lets start with the thermal, now I've never really succumbed much to buying thermals if I'm honest but the moment I saw the swatches of the pretty Peony & seeing its color transition I knew I had to have it!

A pretty baby pink when warm, Peony then transforms into a vibrant funky fuschia when cold. The formula itself is a lovely smooth creme with some subtle pink/violet microshimmers within giving it that special sparkle.

Because your nail tips are not on the skin, thus a different temperature, you will usually always have a nice subtle colour change effect present & I just love both shades of pink Peony gives, both baby & bold!

I didn't want to distract from the pretty polish so settled for a subtle nail art touch using these golden arrow nail charms that I had lying around :)

Next up we have the holo which if possible I was even MORE excited for. I had my eye on Mystic for a long time but always missed out so I'm over the moon to finally own it *cue evil chuckle*

And it did not disappoint, a truly unique purple holographic formula, it really is a bobby dazzler, especially in the sunlight! 

The formula of Mystic is divine, so smooth & opaque. For this manicure I decided to do some double stamping on the tips! Using a white & a lilac stamping polish to match with the purple of Mystic I stamped on some simple tulips on to the nails bar the pinkie where I  placed a pretty purple rhinestone instead as well as on the middle finger.

Two more absolute beauties Sharon! *applauds* You can buy For Your Nails polishes online in Sharons store, but they do sell out quick so you have to be a Speedy Gonzales when there's a restock! Thanks for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo