9.19.2017

Getting Lippy - Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow N Arrow

Hey there lovely readers!

So every girl needs her Holy Grail nude lipstick in her arsenal right? When hunting for a good lip product, its not just the shade itself that's important, though of course this factors greatly, but also the formulation. Smooth application & non drying finish is a MUST for this gal with lips drier than the Sahara!

Not as easy a task as it may seem my friends, hunting for one that ticks all the boxes! After trying & testing many a lippie I'm happy to say I've finally found my HG nude & tis an offering from Kat Von D no less, one of her Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks to be precise, in the shade Bow N Arrow.  


When I heard that Kat Von D was opening up a counter in Oxford Street Debenhams store, I naturally, like many other beauty obsessed humans made note to pop in & peruse at the earliest convenience!

Naturally, it was the vast range of Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks that I made a beeline for after hearing many a positive thing & wanting to play it safe, selected one of the nude shades available, the aforementioned Bow N Arrow.


Bow N Arrow is a nude shade, described as a fawn nude, that leans towards a warm beige brown tone, which is why I think it suits my skin tone & pigmentation so well! 


The formula of Bow N Arrow is dreamy, out of all the liquid lipsticks I've tried, this is definitely the lightest formula, yet it applied so smoothly along my lips, leaving an opaque matte finish which does not feel heavy or overly drying at all, huzzah!


Longevity is incredible as well, I can apply this in the morning & after many cups of tea are consumed & food scoffed, its still there come afternoon. I will definitely be repurchasing this baby again & again but I don't even think it will need to be frequent at all despite my constant usage as for £17 you receive a generous 6.6ml of product. 


Have you tried the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks? Whats you HG nude lip product? Thanks for reading!

Lots of love to ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo