8.16.2015

NOTD - First Class by True Brit London

Hello lovely readers!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Productiveness is the order of the day down this end with this being the first weekend free I've had in yonks! Not only have I managed to get a number of errands/tasks done, I've also been able to grab some moments for one of my favourite pastimes & play around with my nail polish! Huzzah!

I'm excited to share with you some more pretty offerings from what I can honestly say is one of my favourite brands of the moment True Brit London. This new brand really is something special with their stunning packaging, quality formulas & fabulously fun patriotic Brit themed collections. I've already featured a few of their shades, namely Cream Tea, Knightsbridge, Lady Penelope & Heirloom. All stunning shades & today I have the equally fine First Class* from the Luxury Collection for you...




There is just something so supremely satisfying about a good deep burgundy wine shade...Berry tones sooth me greatly, I think its the Autumn vibes it gives off & First Class definitely ticks all the right boxes!




First Class is a rich burgundy red with subtle mahogany brown & purple tones. To add to the glam factor, First Class also has delicate pearl flecks running through the formula giving the polish a luxuriously looking shimmer finish.




Here I've applied two coats of First Class on top of the True Brit London Caviar Base Coat, a really lovely quality base coater as it creates a smooth, ridge free surface for the polish to simply glide over.




I love to combine gold with rich jewel tones like this, so for a touch of simple nail art, applied 3 dots of golden glitter in descending sizes starting with a large dot before finishing with a wee one using my double sided dotting tool.




Finish with top coat for added shine. There's another reason why I love this shade in particular, First Class also happens to be the PERFECT shade match to the colour scheme for my besties wedding in a few months. The fact that it has added sparkle is the cherry on top!




Hope you liked the mani dolls! True Brit London polishes are available to purchase online for £12.50, however you can get 10% off your order using my code TRULY10 :)

Thanks for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!


Disclaimer - * products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo