12.21.2014

Xmas NOTD - Peek-a-Boo Polar Bears!


Hello there lovely readers & a happy Sunday to you. Hope you're all having a fab weekend, the last weekend till Xmas no less! Boy did that come around quickly eh? Still can't quite believe 2015 is just around the corner.

So seeing as we still have us a few days till the big Crimbo lets roll out another festive mani shall we? Today I have some cute Peek-a-boo Polar bears to share with you :)


Hehe something a bit different eh? I wanted to go for something with a sort of frosty vibe & what better than some cute polar bears!


To start off I applied two coats of an old favourite, Models Own Bloo Bloo, a lovely baby blue crème, so much love for this pretty pastel shade!


To create my cheeky polar bears I grabbed my nail art brush and some white polish to freehand the heads onto the tips of my nails, by basically drawing a rough circular shape, before using a dotting tool to add on the ears.


Then using a black nail art pen I added on a wee button nose & two eyes. You know me & my need/love for sparkle so for this mani I couldn't resist sprinkling on some pretty blue holographic hexagonal glitters before sealing with topcoat to finish! Though I do suggest waiting a few minutes unlike impatient moi who went straight in & resulted in dragging the black polish... :-/


Thanks as always for reading dolls! Keep sparkling!

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo