12.09.2014

Xmas NOTD - Christmas Wreaths


Hello lovely readers!



Coming at you with a festive mani today in the form of some Christmas Wreaths :) Incorporating all the reds, greens & golds definitely got me in the festive mood with these nails & I loved wearing them! This design was inspired by the fab Chalkboard Nails.





For my base I used what is probably one of my favourite Essie polishes, Beyond Cozy. A simply stunning pale gold shimmering opaque glitter with an almost textured like finish it really is a BEAUT. This was two coats applied.




To create my wreaths I first used Models Own Green Tea & a dotting tool to draw on the curved C shape.




To add more definition I couldn't resist dabbing on some Zoya Rina. This lovely shade is jam packed full of fine green bar glitters, great for giving a slight leafy texture look to my wreaths.




Then for the red bows I used a fine nail art brush & Rimmel's Double Decker Red to freehand the little bows just beneath the wreaths.




To make the bows really stand out I went over them with a bit Color Club Red Glitter using the same nail art brush.




And well because its Xmas I lastly added a few gold hexagonal glitters over my wreaths for a bit of added sparkle before sealing it all with a couple of coats of topcoat.




Hope you liked the festive mani dolls! Thanks as always for reading!



Lotsa love to ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo