6.17.2019

NOTD - Floral Portraits

Hey there lovely readers!

I have been going a tad floral CRAZY of late...no surprise really considering the time of year but florals really are my true love when it comes to nail art. I think it stems from my dad who used to paint floral portraits many moons ago, I made this wonderful discovery during a house move as you do! :)



So just a heads up, expect a lot of flower power action on here. So without further ado here is my first offering!

I really want to make time to do more pictorials as I want to share that floral nail art can be achieved so easily & need not be intimidating! Video tutorials is also a wish of mine but things have been so manic this year...perhaps a goal for the next? I'm just such a tech-phobe and useless at editing though, guess I'd better start researching!

Anyway...on to todays floral look! Now this really was a case of me randomly pulling out one of my many polish drawers & simply going to town using a variety of polishes to create a floral design...so therapeutic!

Starting with lovely nude canvas, I applied this lovely biscuit nude Models Own HyperGel for my base (sorry I forgot the name but any nude will do!)

Then forging a random idea in my mind I added my flora in different shapes, sizes & shades until I was happy with the finished result! So we have some pink & blue roses, a white & red lily like bloom, a few red dotted blossoms & of course the all important greenery which just COMPLETES a floral design.

I finished with a shimmery topcoat hence that pretty sparkle action going on there. I enjoyed throwing this look together so much, I hope you like it too! 

Thanks for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo