1.20.2015

NOTD - Pink Plaid


Ello ello lovely readers!

Brrrr cold enough for ya? Looks like that bugger Winter that was hiding away in December has officially come out to play! I've even been rocking the double gloves look this past week. Lets just say one is definitely not ready to part with their Michelin Man parka just yet ;)

I do love me a bit of plaid I do, even more so on ze nails :) I noticed recently my work colleague rocking a beautiful plaid scarf this winter in a lovely baby pink shade that I just adored! I had to stop myself from stealing it from her ;) Anyhoos it inspired me to create this plaid design mani in a pretty pink holo!


My love for holo polishes runs deep, I just can't get enough of their prettiness & come summer I can't wait to dig them out to get the full benefit of all that holo goodness! This lovely & unique pink delight is Ozotic Pro in shade 809.


I applied 2 coats of this lovely pale pink shimmering holo. Then using the striper brush end of my Models Own nail art pen in White I created the plaid pattern by drawing 3 horizontal & 3 vertical lines.


To finish I couldn't resist a spot of sparkle with a pretty pink rhinestone. Topcoat to seal & that's it! One of the reasons I love this design so much is you can totally have fun with what colours to use! I think I'll try a nice green & gold plaid print next...


Thanks as always for reading lovelies! Keep warm & catch up soon!

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo