8.06.2014

NOTD - Lady Like...

Hello there lovely readers!

Now you really cannot go wrong with a nice nude toned mani, elegantly sophisticated, looks fab & goes with everything.


I'm sure it comes as no surprise when I say I love my glitters & pow wow shades, however I find myself being drawn to natural/nude tones a lot more of late & one brand that does nude well (yes I'm aware of how many times I'm saying nude...o_O) is Essie, in particularly this divine shade Lady Like...

Ain't it a pretty one? I confess Essie isn't a brand I'm hugely familiar with, often bypassing, actually for the very reason because of its many natural shades. But seeing as I'm now loving them I find myself joining the Essie love party a wee bit late!


Essie Lady Like* is a beautiful mauve toned nude polish, delicate, feminine & pretty it looks divine on, I absolutely adore it. The formula as well is fabulous, smooth application in two coats that dried nice & quick.

I would happily wear Lady Like all by its onesie but me being me I couldn't help getting a bit of the nail art on, this time adding a random swirly henna/branch like pattern using my Models Own nail art pen in silver.

I love the silver & mauve together & I can definitely see a lot more Essie polishes finding themselves into to my stash...could it be possible that I can see into the future & possess the foresight?!

Hope you liked the mani lovelies. Essie polishes are widely available on the high street but can also be found on Chemist Direct, an online retailer that has a wide range of beauty/cosmetics for bargain prices. Thanks for reading dolls!

Lotsa love to ya!


Disclaimer - product featured was sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)




4 comments:

  1. These look awesome - the silver polish is fab! Wish i had your nail art skills! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Sophie, so glad you like! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. Really love this and the way the pen looks on the nail def on my want list now thank you

    Www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aimee! The nail art pens really are great for quick nail art made easy! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo