7.27.2014

NOTD - Turquoise Rhinstone Nails

Hello there lovely readers!

Feeling the turquoise vibes today with this manicure featuring a couple of those beaut Models own Hyper Gels & some pretty rhinestone goodness courtesy of Born PrettyStore... I think this may be up there with some of my favourite manis so far I am so in love with it!


How gorgeously glossy & swoon-worthy are those shades?! I wanted to go for two tones so used Models Own Turquoise Gloss & Blue Glint Hyper Gels on alternative nails & I thought they went together beautifully...



The formula of these polishes are just divine, so smooth & glossy, an absolute dream to apply. 
Turquoise Gloss is a stunning vibrant jade green shade & Blue Glint a beautiful sky blue! Love love love them both!


The pretty *metallic square & round rhinestones are from what is close to becoming a wee little obsession of mine, *Born Pretty Store, an online retailer of nail art supplies amongst other things. 
I am seriously like a little kid in a sweet store whenever I browse the site, in fact I've just done another cheeky little haul now!


I applied the stones around the cuticle, I love how they just transform the mani with their petty jewel like effect. I definitely recommend you check out Born Pretty Store, not only are the prices absolutely bargainous but they also offer free worldwide shipping. And if that wasn't awesome enough, you lovelies can also get an extra 10% off if you use my code TRUW10. Go go go!

Hope you liked the turquoise rhinestone nails my dears! Till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!

Disclaimer - * product featured was sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combination of colours - the little rhinestones are such a nice touch too :)

    My legs are a pretty dodgy colour from my holiday - somehow managed to get pretty brown knees, front of my legs a tiny bit of colour....the rest is pretty Casper like! Eek :( x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I love how just adding rhinestones can boogy up any old mani, its my favourite form of quick nail art :) Haha well I can definitely relate to that! Who knows, we could start a new trend with our dodgy tans ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo