12.14.2013

Festive NOTD - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town...

Hello there lovely readers!

Last night, you'll know if you follow me on Twitter (aysh_xox) was pretty much the highlight of my month as it was finally THE night of the second Hobbit film being released! My fellow LOTR obsessed mates & I headed to the IMAX to watch it & my lord...INCREDIBLE! Even if you aren't a huge Middle Earth fan I do urge you to go watch if only to witness the beauty of Orlando Bloom as Legolas.......Sorry...drifted off for a moment there. Already cannot wait for it to be released on DVD so I can watch the obligatory 600 times ;)

Anyhoos back to reality I have another festive mani to share with you lovelies! Today we have some sparkly Santa Claus nails, hope you like them!


For my Santa Claus jackets I started off with a base of Nails Inc St James, a lovely red creme. I only applied one coat as I then went in with a coat of sparkle with the pretty red glitter Nails Inc Trafalgar Square. You really do need a base with this glitter to really bring out the sparkle!

Next for the white lining & black belt I used my trusty Models Own nails art pens & simply applied a white line down the centre of the nail before drawing a black line horizontally across.


Finally for the golden buckle I used Models Own 24 Carat Gold & a nail art brush to draw on the square shape before applying a bit of golden glitter on top to make it stand out & sparkle. A coat of topcoat & done!


Thanks for reading lovelies! Have you done any festive nails? Catch up with you soon!



Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo