3.27.2013

NOTD - Pink Wednesday with KIKO & MUA Fur Effects Fuzzy Fluff!

Hello there lovely readers! 

How's your week faring so far? Just one more day to go then helloooooo four day blissful break filled with lots of stuffing of ones face & relaxing...just beautiful.






As its Wednesday I have a suitably pink themed manicure for you today dolls, can't let 'the plastics' down now can we? ;) It features a divine polish from KIKO that I absolutely love & I've also dug out the MUA Fur Effects to play with again as I really loved the Boo Boo Fluff Manicure!




This beautiful pink KIKO polish is one of my current favorites, finding myself reaching for it quite a few times recently which is most unusual for me! The shade is rather oddly called number 277 Blueberry Glitter but to me its definitely more or a raspberry with its fuchsia pink loveliness!




277 is a lovely vibrant pink glass fleck shade, I absolutely love these type of polishes, the glass flecks within giving the polish such a pretty, almost foil like shimmer. The consistency is quite sheer so I went for 3 thin coats which applied really nicely.




I decided to reach for the MUA Fur Effects again after having some accent finger fun with Boo Boo Fluff, this time continuing on with the pink theme with Fuzzy Fluff :D




I went for two accent nails this time, covering the whole of the ring finger & doing a quarter moon on the thumb. I wasn't sure if the quarter moon would work but twas really happy with how it came out! Just simply coat the part of the nail you want fur-ing up, then dip in to the pot o' fluff whilst still wet & pat down till smooth.



As a finishing touch I decided to just plonk on some golden dots on each nail using my trusty hair bobby pin & Models Own 25 Carat Gold before sealing with topcoat, except for the furry nails of course :)




Thanks for reading sweets! Hope you liked the Pink Wednesday nails!



Lotsa love to ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo