6.09.2013

NOTD - Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots in Speckled Pink!

Hello there lovely readers!


Today I have an absolute GEM of a polish to share with you lovelies, so gorgeously divine it is & is one of the recent offerings from Maybelline. I've had my little eye on these Color Show Polka Dots polishes for a while yet every time I visited the counter they were sold out! Luckily however I finally managed to get hold of one when in London & now Speckled Pink is all mine! And dolls...it is a BEAUT...





What did I tell you? I can't get over how in love with this polish I am! Speckled Pink is one in 4 shades in this collection of indie style polishes which include that fantastic looking white & black glitter!


Speckled Pink is the most fabulous bugglegum pink shade, its actually quite sheer so you'll need 3-4 coats to achieve opacity but the finished result is a gorgeous jelly like finish so yummy I just want to eat it. Suspended in the pink are small & large matte black & white hex glitters which look bloomin fantastic, it almost looks like a splatter effect on the nail!


Even with the large glitters in there, application was a doddle with the glitter easily distributed across the nail. I applied three coats here which I thought was sufficient yet for a more opaque finish it can also be applied over a base colour.


Maybelline have totally aced it with these polishes, the other 3 in the range look equally fantastic & I predict they will find their pretty way into my collection in the very near future! Even better news is that these babies retail for a most awesome price of just £2.99! Like, seriously?! How can I possibly say no to that?! You know I love me a good bargain!


Thanks for reading my lovelies! Have you tried Maybelline's Color Show Polka Dots polishes?



Lotsa love to ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo