5.14.2016

What I Wore...Dream Weaver

Hello there lovely readers!

You know I love me a good bargain. Earlier this year ARK clothing announced they were having a closing down sale...so I thought I'd have a wee browse & OMG...I thought my eyes were deceiving me noting some truly gorgeous pieces for as little as £3! Not only was everything half off, ARK were also offering an additional 50% off code to use on sale items...so I may have gone a bit cray...okay A LOT cray & not 1 but 3 hauls later I guess I'm set with a new wardrobe for Summer.

Anyhoos after the damage was done in which I felt surprisingly zero guilt seeing as how bargainous the purchases were, I have now accumulated a collection of purdy new additions to my wardrobe, one such being this delightful Dream Weaver cold shoulder dress by Kiss The Sky which I ended up wearing for my outing to that little place called the Harry Potter Studio Tour 


I couldn't wait to take this pretty dress for its first outing, the design seemed rather apt for the occasion with its abundance of magical/mythical symbols scattered across the black, very Killstar-esque in its vibe & since wearing I've found myself reaching for it time & again!


The cut of the dress has a slight twist with the off shoulder straps giving it a cute grungy bardot edge & is complete with a flowy skirt suitable for all twirling needs of which there may have been a few.


One of my best purchases this year is most DEFINITELY this body harness which I picked up on Depop. These things are fab for wearing both under & over the top of dresses to add a great gothic touch to any outfit, I can't wait to style it with more dresses.


Yet another fab Depop find were my new black cat suede loafers I stumbled across just last week & which you may have caught me Instagram-ing! I love them so much, not only are they CATS...but they are so incredibly comfortable I know these will get A LOT of loving :)


So yup this dress passes the test with flying broomstick magical colours, I anticipate there may be a few more outfit posts in the line up as I managed to snap some some really gorgeous bits & bobs, some which I wore on my recent holiday if you have a peeky at my Instagram (@aysh_xox) Did anyone else grab any insanely good bargains from the ARK closing down sale?

Lotsa love to ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo