11.01.2015

Hair Dye Made Easy with Schwarzkopf Color Mask!

Hi there lovely readers!

Happy first of November! I hope you all had a suitably frightful Halloween? We definitely got into the spirit at work, our office is a historical building with many tales of ghosts & ghouls so twas the perfect setting for some fun Halloween shenanigans! I also won best costume with my bat/cat witch hybrid creature that I decided upon being...guess I succeed in scaring the kids...*pumps fist* Here's me & my trusty minion Miss kitty...


Anyhoos, moving on! Having been a regular hair dyer since my early teens I'm always on the lookout of ways to make this most arduous of tasks as straightforward as possible! With work life getting hectic at times plus the fact that I'm just an utter clutz, if I can find a way to make the whole process as hassle free as I can then I'd be a jolly bunny & I'm happy to report that I've finally found a dye that ticks all these boxes! Introducing the Color Mask by Schwarzkopf...


I first came across this completely by chance as I stumbled across a box in Superdrugs on the discount shelf. Being in a rush & also having spotted a few silvers peeking through I picked up the Color Mask on an impulse with the plan on using that same evening & beauts...this stuff is the bees knees in hair colour innovation!


I tend to go through phases when it comes to which tones to go for, as much as I love my plums, purples & red tones at the moment I'm really embracing warm chocolate browns, perfect for the autumn months! This shade I'm currently wearing at the moment is shade 568 Chestnut Brown*, a lovely deep conker brown that I just love.


Now on to the process of application itself, it could not be easier. I don't know about you but I'm guilty of getting dye all over the place, I even have a mark on my ceiling somehow, honestly I have no clue how it got there & lets just say thank god for the rug in my room covering up one or two mishaps...No such problems with this. The developer cream comes in a jar, which you simply squeeze the dye into after donning the gloves of course, then screw the lid back on tightly & shake 40 times. Once the product is nicely mixed, simply scoop out & apply straight on to dry hair using 2-3 fingers, spreading the colour throughout the hair until evenly spread. No finicky bottles here! 


Leave to develop for 30 minutes then rinse out till water runs clear, not forgetting to use the lovely conditioner that comes with. I can honestly say I am totally converted to the Color Mask, not only was it SO easy to use with minimal stress & mess but I love the colour as well. I do hope they add more shades to the range, a few plum/berry tones would be gorgeous! But I will definitely be re-purchasing!

Thanks for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!

Disclaimer - * products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo