2.15.2015

Product Love - Face Pampering with Montagne Jeunesse

Happy Sunday lovely readers!

As you may know about me, there is nothing I love more than a good pampering sesh when I’m feeling a bit run down, sluggish, tired beyond belief, about to lose my sanity & basically all round pretty crapola, which is far too often than is probably deemed normal these days! 
 

When such feelings arise one of my favourite ways of unwinding is a relaxing bubbly bath & taking advantage of this precious free time, indulge in a comforting face mask as well. I adore face masks & try and apply one once a week, as it is also something one shouldn’t really overdo either! I’ve tried quite a few different ones over the years however I ALWAYS find myself coming back to that well known brand that I’m sure you’re familiar with Montagne Jeunesse*



The reason why I love this brand of face masks is not only are they extremely affordable, getting a good few masks out of each sachet, but they also come in such a wide range of different types of mask for you to pick from and try that you are bound to find something that tickles your fancy.



The fact that all masks are cruelty free and jam packed with delicious natural ingredients that make you quite literally want to eat it instead of apply to the skin is a bonus. You are bound to find a mask suitable for your skin type in their now pretty extensive range which includes, fruit bases, mud, clay, peel offs, scrubs & even fabric masks.



Right now I’m currently using the Dragon Fruit Sauna mask from the Exotic Fruits collection which is a self heating mask containing Dragon Fruit & crushed Kiwi Fruit. Smells absolutely scrumptious & I love the feeling of it warming the skin making me feel like its cleansing those pores! Hello glowy skin!



There are also De-clogging Nose Pore Strips available in the range which are fantastic if you are after deep cleanse. 

 

Montagne Jeunesse face masks are available in many places including supermarkets, pharmacies, poundstores etc & normally retail from just £1. Like I said they are extremely affordable as you can make one sachet last a few pampering sessions. I always decant the masks into a little pot to really get the entire product out! They can also be purchased online 

Thanks as always for reading lovelies! Do you have a favourite face mask?

Lotsa love to ya!


















Disclaimer - * products featured was sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo