1.31.2015

NOTD - Paw Print Tips

Bonjour my lovelies! Hope you're all having a delightful weekend? Doesn't this chilly weather make you want to do nowt but stay indoors & snuggle in the blankets with tea on tap & Netflix at hand? If a nap can be scored too then I consider that winning ;)

Today's manicure consists of a super simple design using a quarter moon & dots that completely randomly ended up looking kinda like little paw prints, which a colleague of mine pointed out after! I do love it when a mani design comes together unexpectedly haha!


For my base I used two coats of Collection Lasting Gel Colour in Into The Shadows, a lovely glossy dark grey, perfect if you want some dark nails but don't want to go full on black. The formula is divine & dries to a gorgeously glossy gel like finish. The brush on these polishes is of fab quality too!


Then I grabbed a polish that is sneakily making its way up there into my top favourite polishes ever, the super stunning Models Own Southern Lights from the Wonderland collection.


I truly cannot get enough of this beautiful lilac toned holohraphic glitter, the sparkle factor is absolutely immense, especially in artificial light when it truly goes to town! I'm forever asked what it is I'm wearing when I have this beaut on.


For the 'paw print' design I just swiped a quarter moon on to the tips using the polish brush, before going around the edge with four dots using a dotting tool.


Finishing with topcoat, not just for extra shine but to also make that holo sparkle pow wow even more.


Hope you liked the mani dolls! Thanks for reading!

Lotsa of love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo