1.18.2015

NOTD - Blue Star

Hullo there lovely readers, hope you are all having a good weekend?

Yesterday was spent participating in one of my favourite pastimes, a spot of afternoon tea for a mateys birthday :) There's nothing I love more than spending time in good company indulging in endless tea & cake! I decided to book the tea at the Monkey Island Hotel in Bray. The place had me immediately at the name alone! Sadly no monkeys but there were a couple of peacocks on the grounds which made up for that. Overall a lovely experience :)


Bringing forth some beautiful blue brightness your way today my lovelies with a delightful offering from brand Nina Ultra Pro. This pretty is Cobalt & is a most stunning & vibrant blue jelly that just made me swooooon!


Such gloss, much shine! Gorgeous non? Nina Ultra Pro was a brand I was completely unfamiliar with until I ventured into a Sally's to pick up acetone. This little pretty was sitting all lonesome on the sale shelf & I was immediately drawn to the stunning jewel blue shade so naturally it had to come home with me!


The formula of Cobalt was a dream, this was two coats applied to achieve a beautifully glossy & opaque finish. I wanted add a little something extra to my mani so I reached for some shooting star nail stickers which I picked up muchos cheaply from Savers.


Seriously nail art stickers are a dream if you are wanting a quick & easy way to jazz up a manicure & don't have the patience for nail art! I'm forever stocking up on them to have on standby ;) Using a pair of tweezers I applied the star sticker at a diagonal across the nail before sealing with topcoat.


Thanks as always for reading lovelies, enjoy the rest of your weekends!

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo