12.05.2014

Xmas NOTD - Festive Dotticure

Bonjour my beauts & happy weekend! Oh I thought this day would never come, after a crazy week of traffic filled work commutes, bugs & flu's flying around the office left, right & centre, which MAY have snuck up on me when my back was turned, I am super glad for the weekend. Hibernation mode is about to set in...

But before that the time hath come to start rolling out those festive Xmas manis I do believe! I definitely love to take advantage of this time of year & reach for all those reds, greens, golds & go all festive on thine nails. I thought I'd start things off with a simple, super easy mani that's quick to do...so here we go a little Xmas dotticure!


What did I tell ya? So simple yet suitably festive & so so easy to do! I started off with a pure white base using Models Own Hyper Gel polish in White Light. The consistency of these gel effect polishes is quite thick so I only went for one thick coat.


Then grabbing my trusty dotting tool I first used the divoooone Sardonyx from Models Own Velvet Goth collection & applied some dots willy nilly on the tips going down about 3/4 of the nail.


Then using another favourite Velvet Goth, the stunning green glitter that Absinthe, I applied it in the same manner, mingling the green dots amongst the red until I was satisfied my nails were dottified (totally made that up) enough.


Finish it all off with a slick of topcoat, which especially makes the glitter in the Velvet Goth shades truly sparkle & you're done!


Hope you liked this simple dotticure my lovelies! Thanks for stopping by & keep posted for more festiveness coming soon!

Lotsa love to ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo