12.28.2014

NOTD - Models Own Ebony Green

Hello there lovely readers! So another festive season done & dusted, it always goes by far too quickly non? Hope you've all had a wonderful one however you've spent it.

You may recall Models Own did their 5 polishes for £20 offer recently which I couldn't not take advantage of! So one Westfields trip found me in the Bottleshop, chatting polish with the lovely assistant & leaving with some new pretties including a couple of the new Hyper Gel shades, which I couldn't wait to try! Here I have the divine beauty that is Ebony Green to share with you today...


Isn't it jut DREAMY? I absolutely adore gothic, dark & glossy shades so this one was a given for me when I first saw it. Ebony Green is a beautiful deep forest green & with its gel like formula, dries to a jelly like finish, so glossy & squishy, I love it so much!


Even though the gel like formula makes it slightly thicker to other polishes, two coats is still required for a nice opaque finish & application was lovely & smooth.


I didn't want to add any nail art to draw away from the gorgeousness of this polish but I still wanted to add a little something so reached for some of my nail art wheel instead. Using a pretty green stone in the middle of each nail before adding four gold studs then sealing it all with a slick of topcoat.


I loved the simplicity of the design, I need to dig out the rhinestones more often! I feel like it almost has a medieval vibe to it, an era I'm fascinated with (its guaranteed that I'll usually be reading a novel set in that period for sure!)


Thanks as always for reading lovelies!

Lotsa love to ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo