12.07.2014

Coloristiq - The UK's First Nail Polish Rental Service!

Hi there lovely readers! Hope you're having a fab weekend so far?

I’m pretty darned excited to be sharing today's post with you lovely lot as it is a concept that I think is so fabulous I’m wondering why someone hasn’t thought of it sooner. What is it I hear you ask? The UK’s very first nail polish rental service no less! 

 

Yup that’s right, Coloristiq are the geniuses who have come up with this brilliant & innovative idea, which involves receiving a monthly box of 3 polishes, which may be used up to 3 times each. Then once you’ve enjoyed your polishes, simply wrap up the bottles in the packaging provided, return to Coloristiq & they’ll send you your next box...it’s like Lovefilm for polishes! This is definitely one beauty box made for those who are polish addicts like me!  Here's in a nutshell how the service works...
  



I don’t know about you, but how often have you purchased a bottle of polish, for it to be used only a few times before being left on the shelf doomed for a dreary future of dried up gloopiness? I for one am guilty of this for sure.  If this applies to you also then the nail polish rental service is the perfick solution!
  
 

Not just that but I’ve often found myself standing in front of a polish counter (Essie usually!) pondering on whether to buy a particular polish, uncertain if it will suit me or not or whether I would even like it. What I love about this service, is that it can allow you to try out a polish you may have had your eye on & see if you really do love it (because often polish on the nail can end up looking completely different to how it looks in the bottle!) So it can be a sort of ‘try before you buy’ concept!



Coloristiq offer a wide range of different polishes for you to add to your ‘wishlist’ including OPI, Essie, China Glaze and Morgan Taylor. All very high quality brands, with lots of shades to choose from, I believe they regularly update & add more which is great! I would love to see more brands. There is an FAQ section on the site which will answer any questions you might have about the service.



The price for a monthly subscription was originally £14.49 per month, which I’ll be honest & say I think is a wee bit dear. However I am happy to report that for this month Coloristiq are offering the service for just £9.99! And not just that but they have offered all of you, my lovely readers, the chance to try the service out for yourselves for the first month FREE! To claim simply register online, then email the lovely folks at info@coloristiq.com with the promocode TRULY1 & mention Aysh sent you their way & your first month will be manually refunded :)
 

Thanks as always for reading my lovelies! What are your thoughts on this nail polish rental service?

Lotsa love to ya! 
Disclaimer - * product featured was sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Now that I'm getting into the groove with doing my nails, I can definitely use this to try out a few new brands. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great concept isn't it? And yaaay for getting the nail groove back on! You're most welcome lovely :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea! I literally boxes upon boxes full of polishes and some never see the light of day, so this is a great way to try new colours, and then go buy them if you know you really will use them.

    Miss Stylicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Though I will still probably have bottles upon bottles but then you know me! Tis my addiction! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. I'm gonna be a party pooper and say EWWWWW! The thought of using polish that's done it's rounds on several people before coming to me, is quite disgusting. I'm one of those that refuse to use salon polish.....I have seen firsthand the fingers on customers and never will I use polish that's been painted on nails I haven't seen. Ew, ew, ewwwww!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg LOL! Hehe oh deary Carli, I'm guessing you're not a fan of going to the salon for a mani/pedi then? ;) When I first heard of the service one of my first thoughts was indeed 'ooh what about hygiene?!' But then thinking of how many chemicals & solvents that are in polishes, all bacteria would be incinerated! At least with this service each bottle is inspected & sanitized before being re-used! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo