11.03.2014

NOTD - Seventeen' s Crushed Foil Nail Effects in Gold


Hullo there beauts, how are we all doing this Monday? Thankfully I've managed to sneak in a wee day off as I had holiday to take from work, hence the daytime blogging opportunity! :)


So now Halloween's all wrapped up for the year we can be sure to now expect the inevitable Xmas countdown. Before that though we still have November to get through & I for one am excited for the month & the treats it has to offer including Bonfire night, plus I also have my holiday to look forward to. I'm off on another cruise & I can't wait, the last one was amazing so truly looking forward to some more adventures in two weeks!

Today I have a pretty unique polish to share with you lovelies. I'll be honest...when this polish caught my radar whilst browsing in Boots my first initial thought was “oh god what IS this?!” with accompanying baffled expression. Therefore I had to bring it home with me for “blogging purposes” you understand & was convinced it would be a polish fail...well I swallow my words dears as I could NOT have been more wrong, I am in love with it. Let me present Seventeen's Crushed Foil Nail Effects in Gold...


What did I tell you? Isn't it mighty puuuurdy? When it comes to matte nails I'm a bit on the scales really as I adore glossy finishes on my manis. However this I seriously HEART. I may yet be converted!


This little pretty, which is part of Seventeen's special effect topcoat range of which they have quite a few & also comes in a silver foil version, is a clear matte polish with delicate shards of golden foil of different sizes mixed in.


I decided to apply it over Nails Inc Peach Sorbet for a delicate & feminine look & I absolutely adore the combo together! The peach & gold compliment each other so prettily. I was also happy to note that most of the foil shards adhered to the nail quite nicely with only a few cheeky shards sticking up here & there.



Of course normally I would finish my mani with the obligatory topcoat & I suppose one still could, but of course the whole matte finish is part of gorgeousness of this polish & I wanted to keep it that way.


Seventeen polishes are available from most Boots stores for a bargainous £3.99, how could you not get it!? Thanks as always for reading lovelies!

Lotsa love to ya! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo