11.05.2014

NOTD - Bonfire Night with Models Own Copper Pot & Catherine Wheel

Good evening lovely readers & a Happy Bonfire Night!

How are we celebrating tonight? In-y with blankets or out-y with coats & gloves? I've opted for the in-y option this year, my bed is just far too warm & comfortable for me to leave & with a nice mug of white hot chocolate & Netflix, I am content to enjoy the pretty sights from my window :)

Of course I couldn't see Bonfire Night through without some suitably inspired nails! This year I've done my 5th November manicure with a little help from two polishes from Models Own, Copper Pot & Catherine Wheel!


Copper Pot is part of Models Own Beetlejuice collection & is a beautiful burnt coppery gold duochrome, though the colour shift in this one isn't as prominent, as is the case with the other shades in the collection. Regardless I still think its a lovely fall polish, perfect for this time of year when you want something warm yet interesting on your nails.


I teamed Copper Pot with another gem courtesy of Models Own, the rather apt Catherine Wheel glitterbomb which is part of their Fireworks collection therefore pretty perfect for the occasion I think!


Catherine Wheel is such a pretty mix with its holographic bar glitter, burnt orange hexagon glitter, with smaller red & gold glitters thrown in. Its not incredibly dense yet as a glitter topper it works perfectly, with the glitter distributing nicely on the nail & I thought the two polishes went so well together with their burnt copper tones.


Models Own polishes retail for £4.99 & are available from most Boots & online. What are you wearing on your nails tonight? Thanks for reading as always & stay safe out there!

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo