7.02.2014

Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blush in Stare-Struck

Ello ello dearhearts & a happy hump day to ya! Midweek point has been reached hurrah & I can feeeeeel the weekend just that wee bit closer woohoo! :D

I've got bit of a gimmicky beauty product to share with you lovelies today, ain't they always fun? Now this was purely a makeup fix purchase to satisfy that urge we all get from time to time...some more often than others ;) So I hotfooted to the only place that could fulfil said urge, Boots! And it was here that my eye caught this cute little Cheek Stamp blush offering by the makeup brand Seventeen.


My immediate thought upon seeing this was “Oooh, you look a wee bit different to your bog standard blusher, think I'll take you home with moi to play with!” The Cheek Stamp blush comes as a cute compact little twisty pot of a convenient size with even an adorable little mirror on top.


Now I wouldn’t say that blusher was a makeup product I would necessarily re-apply during the day, but this little pot is nifty enough to pop in the makeup bag & hey, a gal can never have too many little mirrors eh? As mentioned before the product comes with a sponge stamp attached with the actual blusher product within the lid.


The sponge attachment has a spring like action which allows you to press down on to the blusher, twist a little from side to side, thus picking up enough product on to the sponge. The blusher itself, this was shade Stare-Struck, is a lovely mauve pink shade the formula of which is nice & smooth, not too chalky or powdery & also has a slight shimmer to it, but nothing overly glittery. I do feel that it could have been a tad more pigmented though.


When it comes to application, you just apply the blusher directly onto the apples of the cheeks using the sponge stamp. The roundness of the sponge does give one the 'cabbage patch kid' look at first, however this is easily rectified by simply blending out with your fingertips or a brush.


Overall I think the Cheek Stamp Blusher is a cute innovative little product, I would definitely love it a lot more if it was just that teensy bit more pigmented! Or perhaps I just opted for a colour too pale for my skin tone. But I do love me a beauty product that's cute & different which this little un certainly is! The Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blusher retails for £4.99 is available from Boots.

Thanks for reading lovelies! Have you tried the Cheek Stamp blusher? Do you have any beauty favourites by the brand Seventeen?

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo